Thursday, April 8, 2010

Get Paid for Tweeting!

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Ever wish there was an easier way to earn money? Well, there is. Sponsored Tweets is a super easy way to earn cash! The only thing that's required is a Twitter Account!!! :)

When there are available advertisements that need to be tweeted, Sponsored Tweets informs me.
I have the option to Accept or Decline tweeting the advertisement.
If I choose to Accept, they tell me the main points that need to be mentioned in the tweet and the website's URL - after that, I'm able to word the tweet however I choose.

Very Simple.

I even get to choose how much I'm paid for my tweets!! Once I reach $50, Sponsored Tweets send me my money via PayPal.

If you're not already signed up, please sign up using my Referral Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment