Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hi There, Remember Me?

I'm sorry for the lack of personal posts lately. Joshua and I have been so tied with with trying to find work, studying for finals, and wishing that we had the money for a HOUSE.
In the next few days, I should be getting more posts to you all, and maybe some today, as well.. (due to the incredibly rainy weather..)

Ahh, we've needed this rain for a long time. The pollon was so thick on my white car that it looked like it really was yellow!! Eeek.

Be sure to check out my giveaways going on - they both would make wonderful "me time" prizes or gifts for Mother's Day!! :) You can find the links for them on my sidebar. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope your finals go well. Mine just got over last week but i'm so glad to be done. Still waiting on the grades to come out though. ugh.

    & I totaly hear you about needing a house too. Apartments are the worst! We're about to move to a new one though, so hopefully it'll be better than our first apartment has been. :)

    www.emmysboosandrawrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete