Thursday, April 29, 2010

Farm Rich Review

I don’t know about you, but I love eating snacks. Sometimes, I have days that I won’t eat a single meal because I’m too busy snacking all day long. (I know, I know, not healthy… shame, shame.) A few of my favorite snacks come from Farm Rich.

About the Company: Farm Rich products have been setting the standard for delicious, easy-to-prepare food the whole family loves.
Farm Rich foods taste like nothing else because they're made like nothing else – with 100% real ingredients like real cheese, high-quality meats and fresh vegetables. Our snacks, appetizers, and breakfast foods are quick-frozen and carefully packaged so busy families can prepare great tasting food within minutes.
Farm Rich is a Rich's Consumer Brand, which brings to market some of the food industry's leading retail brands including SeaPak Shrimp Co., Casa Di Bertacchi and more.
From early morning breakfasts to midnight snacks, we're proud to say Farm Rich products have become synonymous with high quality and great taste.

The other day, Joshua and I went to WalMart with a coupon for one free Farm Rich product of our choosing. As we looked at those bags filled with snacky goodness through those fingerprinted, fogged up, glass doors in the freezer section, we figured out something – we couldn’t just choose one item! So we grabbed the Quesadillas and Cheese Sticks. We hurried home, popped the snacks onto a big pan and threw them into the oven. I turned my timer on and…BAM! It was time to chow down.

Mmmm, mmm, mmm.

There’s really not much more to say than that.

Quesadillas: Thin authentic tortilla-style crust stuffed with a special blend of 100% real Mozzarella, Cheddar, & Monterey Jack cheese and grilled, all white meat chicken with a zesty kick.

My Experience: I didn’t expect them to taste as good as they sounded, then again, I do love Farm Rich. I was right to trust my instincts of getting them. The cheese melted just perfectly in the quesadillas and the chicken is delicious. It is true, they have a certain kick to them, but I prefer things with more of a kick so we used some homemade salsa and dipped the quesadillas into it.

Cheese Sticks: They’re made from 100% real mozzarella cheese and are breaded and seasoned to perfection.

My Experience: No complaints here. The cheese sticks came out of the oven nice and crispy. They didn’t get soggy as we were eating other things. That’s a big plus to me. The breading is super yummy; I’m the type of person that usually just peels off the breading and leaves it on my plate because I don’t typically like it, but with Farm Rich, the breading was just as good as the rest of it.

Everything was wonderful, as it usually is with Farm Rich.

So why not get you something from Farm Rich? It’s nice to have a few nights that are dedicated to snacking – no stand in front of the stove for hours cooking something up…Just toss them in the oven, set a timer, and you’re ready to go.

Check out their site and look at all of the different products that they have to offer. While you’re there, be sure to check their Promotions; there are many things you could win (and being a blog author, I know how much you all enjoy winning free stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment