Saturday, April 3, 2010

My New Phone -- LG VX9400 Review


Remember how I was telling you all that I bought a new phone eBay?
Well, I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and guess what? I love it.
*It takes really good pictures, the quality is beautiful - especially as opposed to my old phone.
*When I'm using it to make calls, I can hear people clearly.
*It's fast with internet.
*I have a black hard case on it. But my-oh-my, I forgot that it was in my pocket and went to get out of my car, it fell - HARD. It didn't even scratch my cover.
*It's small enough to fit in my pockets, but big enough that I don't easily misplace it.
*Light weight.
I really enjoy using this phone. I've had a few people ask me if I could find them one, too. :) So I'm on the prowl. :) :)
I did not receive any form of payment or product(s) for this post. The opnions expressed here are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment