Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Hurts So Good
1. Tell us about the last time you really got hurt.
Truthfully, I don't even remember.
2. What's your oldest possession?
I have a few stuffed animals that I've had ever since I was really little, so probably them.
3. Do you have any phobias?
I don't like clowns - but I'm not scared of them. So I suppose that I don't.
4. What values did your parents instill in you?
They've instilled a lot of values into me that I try to keep in mind. :) In my opinion, my parents did a great job -- not to toot my own horn or anything. ;)
5. What are your plans for Easter?
I'm not totally sure yet, but I believe that Joshua and I will be going camping Saturday night.
6. I like sun more than snow.
Absolutely. Snow is pretty, but it just doesn't beat the sun.
7. Tell us about 3 fads from your teenage years.
I'm only 19, but I really am not sure. I don't think I've really had any.
8. Tell us what is the most important attribute in a lover.
There are so many but trust & respect are at the top of my book.
9. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind?
The iPad, uhm - it'd take a ton of money and a lot more knowledge - I can't stand things like that.