Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving- One down, two to go.

Yesterday was Joshua's families Thanksgiving Dinner for everyone. I met two more of Joshua's siblings. (They live in Georgia, which is why I hadn't met them before this.)
Although Joshua's real dad and I bicker back-and-forth, we got through the day together. haha.
Most of the day was spent in the house, sitting around and talking. Everyone exchanged stories from the past and bonded. It was quite nice.
Then.. FOOD! Ah, we're certainly a family that loves eating. Most of the food is already gone, but I think that a few things may have survived the hurricane of 14 extremely hungry people.
All in all, it was a good day.
One down, two more to go.
Now that we're done with Joshua'a families dinner, we still have my dad's parents' this Thursday and my mom's parents' next Saturday. pheww. That's a lot of food.
What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment