Sunday, November 22, 2009

Friday Night Love!

Joshua and I had an incredible Friday night! We stayed super busy with all of the things that we had planned.
First, we went to Sam's Club for the Taste Before you Serve! Can you say "delicious"? It certainly was!!
After thatwe went to the American Thrift Store -- Joshua planned this for me; he knows how much I love looking around in thrift stores & this one was massive!!
After that we went to get a bite to eat at the mall, Bourbon Chicken. yumm.
After we left there, we went to see Julie and Julie! It was super cute. I love cooking.. and eating.. and blogging (whenever I can find the time) .. so this movie was certainly geared to me.
To end our nite, we stopped to buy some pumpkin pies for the next day (Saturday) which is when his family was having their Thanksgiving Dinner!
Friday was a nght of love, without a doubt. It takes love to go to numerous places that you're not interested in, just so that your significant other can have a good time.. ANd this is exactly what Joshua did for me. Thank you, sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment