Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Shower Stumped

I've been trying to figure out different things for a baby shower.. Inexpensive things for a baby shower. I know that my mom, mother-in-laws, sister, and sister-in-laws will all be full of ideas, as well, but I'd like to hear from all of you!

Here are the two things I've decided on:


Easy to make OREO Truffles!! However, I think I will be using WHITE baker's chocolate to melt down, and then add a touch of red food coloring to make them PINK!! You can find this recipe HERE!


Juicy Fruit JELL-O! We'll use similar cups so that a little goes a long way with the guests. I know it's nothing too different or out of the ordinary, but I think it's a cute classic that won't cost too much! You can find this recipe HERE!




If you can think of a fun, cute, inexpensive of the following, please let me know:

*Snacks

*Drinks

*Games

No comments:

Post a Comment