Saturday, April 30, 2011

About to give up..!

Dear Google Documents,

You confuse me to no end! I may possibly come to hate you in the near future.


Dear Everyone Else,

I need a lesson on Google Documents. I have two uses for it at the current moment and yet am unable to figure out how to do anything at all! I want to make a two forms:

1) A form that allows companies interested in working with me to simply fill out a form and then have me contact them.

2) A form for an upcoming event that I will be hosting, (once again) allowing sponsors to simply fill out a form and then have me contact them.

I can do the creating a form, applying a theme to it, and saving it. After that, I'm lost. I don't know how to go in and edit it after I've saved it. I don't know how to post it for people to view it. I don't know how to do ANY of the rest of it. I suppose that you could say that once it opens up as a spreadsheet, it's game over for me.

I would love a crash course, quick run through, or any general advice (simple please though.. I'm VERY new to Google Docs).

Thank you to anyone willing and able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment