Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Shower Fruit Salad

A friend of mine made this adorable 'stroller' for her cousins baby shower. I do believe that I will be doing the same for my baby shower. She said it's very simple. Held together by spears (which you could use anything of the sort).
»She cut the watermelon.
»Hollowed the watermelon out.
»Started putting the stroller together with slices of orange and using a strip of the watermelon as the handle!
»She then filled it up with all sorts of fruits (watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, and orange slices!)

Absolutely simple --> slightly time consuming, but simple, none the less.

I think it's adorable and look forward to putting one together for my baby shower! I hope it's a big hit!!


While you're here, be sure to enter my Karmin G3 Salon Pro FLAT IRON giveaway! ($130 value!) Ends 4/27

No comments:

Post a Comment