Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Update On Everything

Wow! It's really been a long time since I've had the time to post about anything, and I apologize deeply.

First off, I would like to thank all of you that have been bearing with me while I get things straightened out in my life.

The Updating Part:

**Joshua and I have made a mutual agreement to go our seperate ways - stay friends, but not be together. Although we both cared for each other very much; life was pulling us in our seperate ways and things were getting to be a bit too much. We began to argue - a lot. Which is something that neither of us wanted for ourselves, nor for each other. We are still friends and talk periodically. And although we were both sad to part, we've found that we're just as happy with being friends - and a lot less stressed.

**Although I was hired in as a part timer, I have been working between 8 - 10 hours a day at my new job, Shoe Show. The main manager is on vacation until June 1st, so I'm able to pick up on a ton of hours. I am currently in training for a promotion to Key Holder!! I'm working like crazy, but loving how busy it's keeping me.

**I'm getting all of my paperwork ready for my Fall semester at Chattanooga State and am very excited to be starting my 3rd semester!!


Once my manager gets off of vacation, things will calm down more. My hours will drop a lot (which is good and bad) and I'll be able to be back on the computer a bit more. I have a review (and possible giveaway) coming in the next week or two - so be on the look out.


Once again, I want to thank you all for sticking through these crazy times with me. Life's been a bit of a mess for the last couple of weeks and I'm only just now able to start catching up with it. But I hope to be back with you all soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment