Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Changes
1. Tell us about one thing that you'd change about yourself if you could.
I wish that I could do things at the spur of the moment sometimes - I tend to think things through too much and so I don't have as much fun as I'd like.
2. Mattel decides to make a Barbie-like (or Ken-like) doll of you -- what would be the most important accessory or accessories they would absolutely have to package you with in order to portray your lifestyle?
Treble clefs, for music - I have a treble clef necklace, it's on my class ring that I wear, my earrings, and it's tattooed on me.
3. Hey, do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds?
Absolutely - I like all surprises!!
4. What was the last snail mail that you received that was significant?
I received a "Thank you" card from Julie ;; Julie, you're a doll!!
5. If you could pick out a brand new nickname for yourself, what would you choose and why?
Hmm. I like my nicknames.
6. John Edward's mistress was on Oprah this past Thursday. She stated that no third person can break up a marriage, so it had to be broken before the two started doing the nasty. Do you buy that?
I've always believed that in order for someone to come in between a relationship, there had to be an unlocked door that they were allowed in. (Basically, someone had to let the third person in).
7. Do you think it is okay to keep secrets from your s/o?
Nope. I mean, you are entitled to your own thoughts, but nothing serious.
8. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? If yes, what's the weirdest dare that you did?
I have played, but I really cannot remember.
9. What, in hindsight, the stupidest thing that you have ever done?
Oh wow, I don't even really know where to start. I've certainly had my moments.