Thursday, September 15, 2011

Time has flown past me..

It has been too long since I last posted anything. Things have become so crazy and there are sooo many new things going on.

Aliya Jade Parrott was born on July 26, 2011 at 1:13 pm. She wieghed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 19.5 inches long.

She is now wieghing in at 10.4 pounds and is 21.5 inches long!! I cannot believe how much she has grown in such a short time! She is 'cooing' AND smiling already! Her smile is gorgeous!!! I will post a picture once I get internet again, however, for now, I am internet-less due to our move..

YES, I said 'our move'! Joshua, myself, and Aliya now have our very own apartment. No more living with my parents - although I do love them, it's much easier to be on our own rather than obiding by their house rules while trying to start our own family. The only damper is that we cannot afford internet at this time, it'll take a little while before we can get all of that.

Also, Joshua is working for a construction company now.. It can be long days, but it pays well, which is what we're needing at the time.

I apologize for not being around much, and I am going to do my best to get things together so that I am able to be around more. Thanks for still following me and keeping up with my blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your baby! So excited! I love when you are able to blog to keep me updated! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete