Tuesday, September 27, 2011

EdenFantasys Review

**WARNING** 18+ OLDER POST!


As many of you already know, Joshua and I got married on March 12, 2011 - yes, that means that we're newlyweds. It's a great feeling to be married to the person that you love and that loves you, in return. And being that many of you reading this are married, I'm sure that we all know what comes along with marriage - sex. It's no big secret. Although I will not be going into deep detail, as I feel that my sexual relations with my husband are to be kept between the two of us, I will be explaining many products and how they've done for Joshua and me.

**PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF UNDER 18**

A Bit About the Company: EdenFantasys.com invites you to learn from others, share your experiences and re-discover sex. We offer online shopping you can trust, a welcoming community and a wealth of inspiring resources.

EdenFantasys.com has a wide selection of products, offers a positive sex community, and gives the highest standards for online transactions. Yes, I know, most companies of this sort would throw 'sex' in your face - spam, unwanted junk mail, etc - but that just isn't the case with EdenFantasys. You can view their principles and such by clicking here.

I was lucky enough to review the Honeymoon Carry-On Bag from EdenFantasys,which seemed to be the perfect item considering that my husband and I are newly married.
As you can see by the below list, the bag came filled with tons of sexual goodies. In the bag, we found:
»taper candles
»strip poker playing cards
»massage oil
»two colors of edible body paint
»furry handcuffs
»a blindfold
»warming oil
»duo-tone balls
»love beads
»glow in the dark pleasure sleeve
»moist lubricant
»engagement ring cock ring
»toy cleaner
»bubbles of love
»rabbit sleeve, and
»4" waterproof massager with 3 interchangeable heads.

As I said before, the bag was packed full.
I received this bag while I was still pregnant, and at the time of receiving it, I was in my last couple of months of being pregnant - you know what I'm talking about, the 'don't touch me' stage, the 'I can't see my feet' stage. So, Joshua and I did not expect to get to use most of the products. We found out very quickly that we were wrong.

We ran through products left and right, trying different things. Our favorites were the Moist lubricant (which we still use), the glow in the dark pleasure sleeve, and the body paint.

Let me just be honest for a minuter. I'm a shy person, despite the fact that I'm writing a sex-based post. I'm not one for change or anything, although it can be a great thing. I had never used any type of sex toys or lubes - it just wasn't my thing.. or so I had thought.
I never would have guessed that a lubricant could make such a difference in sex. It just isn't something that I would think to use, seeming as I get infections wayyy too easily. But Moist is a wonderful product. It stays wet, very wet. It isn't very messy (unless you open it like we did and it spills) and lasts a long time.

The pleasure sleeve was incredible. It gave an entire new feel to sex. There was more texture, which oddly made it more enjoyable. We also tried turning it inside out during a handjob (as recommended) and Joshua said that it was a unique, great feeling. It has become one of the frequent used items in our bedroom.

The body paint, ha. I cannot forget that stuff. It has been a blast, allowing us to play more, draw on each other, and write secret messages on one another. It has been a lot of fun, and tastes pretty good, too.

We have not used the 4" waterproof massager yet. I'm not really much into vibrators but I am trying to work myself up to give it a shot, same goes for the rabbit sleeve. We've played around with the love beads and duo-tone balls but are not very pleased with them.

Rather your relationship is just beginning or just beginning to reach a damper in the sex department, EdenFantasys.com has something to offer. You wouldn't believe how the way that their products could turn around your sex life. As I said, I was toward the end of my pregnancy and yet we were still having sex on a regular basis, due to the help and curiousity of the products.

I receieved the Honeymoon Carry-On bag free of cost in order to do my review. The opinions expressed here are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment