Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SnackAisle.com Review


I'm pretty sure that we can all agree that snacks are a great thing. Maybe I'm speaking for everyone, which isn't always a good idea, but I'm pretty sure that it's unanimous: snacks = love. I cannot think of a single day that I have went without eating some form of snack, rather is be chips or fruit snacks. Now that I have been introduced to SnackAisle.com, I'm sure that I will eat them even more often - which may not be such a good thing.

I was able to review a box full of snacks. The snacks included a variety of Pretzel Crisps, Plocky's Hummus Chips, a KIND Bar, Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame, and Kettle Brand Chips. A few days after receiving the package, I was in the hospital giving birth to our precious baby girl. Some of these snacks took a trip with me to give me something to snack on while in the hospital.

I was sent six different flavors of Pretzel Crisps: Original, Buffalo Wing, Garlic Parmesan, Sesame, Everything, and Cinnamon Toast. I fell in love with these. My favorites were the Original, Garlic Parmesan, and the Cinnamon Toast. Mmmm, just thinking about the Garlic Parmasan makes me want to go to order ten more bags of them. The Pretzel Crisps have a wonderful crunch mixed with a fantastic taste. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.


I received two bags of Plocky's Hummus Chips: Roasted Garlic and Roasted Red Pepper. I was a little hesitant to try these chips, as I do not care for hummus dip but I gave them a shot. Believe it or not, they aren't half bad. They're something to get use to, but not bad at all. We ate both bags of chips in a matter of days.

I was sent one Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew KIND Bar. I must admit, it was something that I will not be purchasing in the future. The chocolate did not seem to be strong tasting and I could barelt taste the cherry flavor at all. To me, the KIND Bar was not flavored well enough. It was like drinking a diet soda - just not enough ummff.


I received two bags of Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame: Lightly Salted and Goji Berry Blend. This is another one of those things that I just won't try again. It may be great to some people, but I was far from liking it. I could not even finish the bag, of either flavors. They had such an odd taste and flavor. It just was not very good. Although I love tasting new things, I also learn quickly about what I do and do not like.

I was sent one big bag of Kettle Brand Chips  in 40% Reduced Fat Sea Salted. These chips are wonderful. They have a nice crunch to them and you can't even tell that they're reduced far or sea salt. They taste so good and are incredibly addictive.

Without a doubt, SnackAisle.com has introduced me to a whole new world of snacks - they offer so many different brands and types of snacks. Believe me, you won't want to miss out on the goodies that they have to offer. You can even purchase products by the case and with Halloween just around the corner, you could save tons of money by purchasing from SnackAisle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment