Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Week.. Plus a Question.

I haven't posted anything in a while, but I'm back. It's definitely been a hectic week!!
Friday morning I had to surgically get all four of my wisdom teeth taken out! Uhg. Talk about hurtin?..Yupp! The pain isn't quite what I thought it was from what everyone said, but it certainly isn't pleasant. Ah, and the best part?... I look like a chipmunk.
The embarrassing part? I start college tomorrow!! So my first few days of college, I'll probably be the target of everyone's laughter. YAH-HOO!
College, ah, terrifying! I was super excited there for a while, but now that tomorrow is the day it'll begin, I'm definitely freaked out & nervous! Especially with the way that I look.. Like it wasn't gonna be tough enough?

Hmm, well, I was wondering if anyone knows any way that I could get a company to sponsor me? I only have three followers, but even still, if I'm gonna make it out of college, I may truly Need a sponsor or two. Sheesh, my books alone are almost $400!! Anyone have some advice?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment