Monday, December 26, 2011

Win a Hand-Crafted Hair Bow/Clip - FREE!!

WANT TO ENTER TO WIN ONE OF MY HAND-CRAFTED HAIR ACCESSORIES?!
On Something To Talk About's Facebook page, there is currently a referral contest that anyone can enter!




»The person with the most referrals will get to pick one bow (viewable on the Facebook page, in photos) that they will get for FREE + FREE SHIPPING!
**Tell people that I often have blog giveaways, sell hair bows, and will be doing many contests!!
»Make sure that anyone you refer comments on my wall stating "_____ sent me!" OR "_____ referred me"... ECT. Otherwise the referral will not co...unt.
»Refer your friends, family, Facebook neighboors, and anyone else that you can think of to this page.
»Anyone can participate!
»No fake pages! If I find that anyone is cheating, you WILL be disqualified!
»The contest will close on Sunday, January 8, 2012!!
»If there are any questions, please let me know!


I am, in no way, being compensated for this post. This giveaway is 100% by me and is to help drive traffic to my Facebook page and to offer out my hair clips/bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment