Monday, October 1, 2012

Time to shut it down?

Long time, no see, huh? I do apologize. I have certainly had a jumbled year so far. I'm sure that Blogger is expecting that it's time to shut poor, forgotten my page down.

Wrong!

Although my year has been jumbled and I have a million things to catch you all up on, I am going to get back to blogging - I miss it - and all of you. I came into blogging full force and it became an important role in my life, but once Aliya was born, I could feel blogging slip out of the picture.

I was a new mom, new to the world of babies and children. And then, the divorce. So, I became a single mom with a billion things to do and accomplish - one of which, I had no idea would happen so abruptly - I met a new special someone. He adores Aliya, just as much as I do. He is a magnificent man and an all around genuine person.

Back on point, my blogging is going to continue. And for those of you who have waited and been loyal followers, I greatly appreciate your patience and commitment to Something To Talk About. 

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Do not worry about your time away from blogging. The Ladies and I also took time off from our blog. Life gets busy and as much as I would add blogging to my never ending list of things to do.... well, you understand.

    I am very happy to read that life is happy now! You deserve it!

    http://conversationsatthepark.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cathy! It feels great to be back around! I suppose it's something that most bloggers do at sometime or another, but regardless, I feel at home when I am on here with all of you ladies!

      Thank you for your comment and for sticking with Something To Talk About through the drought.

      Delete
  2. Good luck! Seems like worst is behind you. Found you on friend and follow

    ReplyDelete