Friday, January 15, 2010

TAG - I'm it!

Tag - I'm it. I was tagged by Colleatha from Earl's Daughter. So, now I am suppose to tell 7 things about myself that you don't already know. Soo..hmm. I suppose I'll try my best - but 7 things, that's actually a lot. :)
After I list my 7 things, I am suppose to Tag 7 other people and they will continue the cycle.
Soooo - Tag, I'm it!

1. I have two older sisters - I'm the baby. My middle sister was adopted by my aunt - my parents had a child (my middle sister) for my aunt, because my aunt couldn't birth children herself.

2. I don't like oceans. I lived in Florida - my dad and I use to always go out on our boat, we fished a lott. I know what's in the water. Scary stuff.

3. I'm great at shooting guns - I have the aiming down to bull's eyes! I have my hunting license - but it makes me sad. I can't do it. I stick to shooting cans, eggs, targets.. anything that's not living.

4. I can't stand for dirty dishes to sit in a sink. Even if I'm at someone else's house, I've been known to do dishes. (I try to be sneaky about it :: I'll eat a little something and dirty a dish, then volunteer to do the rest while I'm washing my own..)

5. I want to save up some money so that I can go on a game show. Deal or No Deal. Let's Make a Deal. The Singing Bee. -- Anything.

6. My thought pattern is really odd. I can see something disgusting in real life, anytime, even when I'm eating and it doesn't bother me - BUT I can't see stuff gross on television or it makes my tummy turn.

7. I use to know how to play the piano, but I really can't anymore.

Now I have to tag 7 other people to make their own lists.

Tag, you're it!
WCatDD
5 Vinez Monkeys
Contest Corner
Mom Saves Money
This, That & My Blog
"Cents"able Momma
4 Baby and Mom

3 comments:

  1. How absolutely outstanding is it that you parents did that for your aunt?! I'm amazed at their generosity! Interesting facts, Jerrica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for letting us learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me, this looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete