Sunday, February 7, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I have been awarded The Beautiful Blogger Award by Kandi from Twin-Spiration!
Thank you so much Kandi!! I really appreciate receiving this award!! You're such a aweetheart.. really.

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.

1. I'm not very emotional about sunsets, walks on the beach, or picnics. But I cry during most comedy-romances.
2. I still love going to skating rings.
3. I can't stand old western movies or movies that involve subtitles.
4. It irritates me when the bottom of my pants legs get wet.
5. My eyes are blue. BUT my right eye is half blue AND half brown.
6. My first dog was a pitbull, I named her Kitty. :)
7. I have (about) 433,790,977 pet peeves.

Now for the blogs that I am nominating for this award (in no specific order):


And although I would love to nominate more, I am beginning to get tired and still trying to focus on the SuperBowl.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for this award I appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award :) I think I have that many pet peeves too :).

    I'm sorry I'm behind just got the valentines swap box out :). Hope you like it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thank you. Now I have to make some time to nominate some wonderful bloggers :-)

    ReplyDelete